21 June 2018

Hot Reads For Mature Women

I generally write 'hot but sweet' kind of stories and a lot of my writing is aimed towards older women as I believe there is a large group of mature women who are a little uncomfortable with anything too 'smutty'.

To this end I try to ensure that my stories are appealing in themselves and relatable to the grown up girls out there. This doesn't mean that younger women won't enjoy them, I hope you all do, but just that older women can feel confident in their choice of reading matter.

My characters are often a little older, have seen something of life, and find pleasure and excitement in the situations I place them in within my stories.




(My character Scarlett, in The Hottest Night, is an older woman who enjoys a surprisingly exciting and heated encounter with a younger man, when she cat sits for a friend. It really is the perfect short story for a hot, summer's night...)



I might create a character who's in an unhappy relationship but finds fulfillment elsewhere, or maybe a divorcee, or a widow. But often my characters are happily married and find their pleasure with their husband - how perfect is that? Of course, I also write about single women having their own sexy adventures, there's something for everyone!

I always try to give my readers a feel of being part of the story, or at least to imagine themselves being in the same situation. Part of the way I do this is to include lots of descriptions of outfits, food, wine and even surroundings. When you visit the webpage, included in each story, you'll also find lots of extra information such as outfit suggestions, make-up, perfume, or even wine, all to draw you closer to the character in the story.

Who knows, you might be inspired to try recreating some of my stories yourself, with your partner...

The Hottest Night is one of the short stories in my book Private Pleasures: The Collection, available from Amazon in paperback as well as for Kindle.


To buy from Amazon.com CLICK HERE

To buy from amazon.co.uk CLICK  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment