08 August 2018

New Erotica Novella by Honey McGregor Coming Soon! Wattpad Project In Progress!


Wattpad Erotica Novella to be Serialized in New Project by Honey McGregor!

photo by Gabriel Matula, Unsplash

Okay peeps, I'm delighted to tell you that I've finished my first draft of my latest erotic novella and am now at the editing stage. This is always a great feeling, having spent much time hammering away at the keyboards.

I've decided to drip feed this erotic novella to wattpad in a serialization, as a project, and am interested to see how it goes! Many authors have experimented with wattpad but the question always arises, 'why give your writing away for free?'

Well, here's the thing, it's a great way of sharing one's work with a wider audience and finding readers interested in a particular genre. The hope is that readers enjoy the experience and sign-up to follow as I release new chapters.

This new erotic novella is based on the question 'Is it cheating if you never slept together... if you never kissed... if you never actually touched...'

As the story draws closer to the finale, readers will have a choice of how they wish  the story to end, by means of an alternative ending.

So, which ending will you choose? You'll have to read it to decide, of course!

Once the first chapter is released on wattpad I'll let everyone know. And for those impatient readers among you, I will, at some point, release the book to Amazon as both a kindle and paperback version.

For now, I have work to do! As usual, I'll also be creating an associated web page to accompany the story, for my readers' added enjoyment of the whole experience of a Honey McGregor story!

Follow my blog or facebook page for updates and see you soon!

Honey McGregor 

No comments:

Post a Comment